2. Information for personal, non-commercial use only
- have an advertisement (the relevant ad) on www.hejobs.com.au.
- have utilised any features of the Site or HE Job’s Products offered through the Site.
4. Limitation of Liability and Disclaimer
- HE Jobs provides no warranty to you that services generally available through the Site will be uninterrupted or error free. Except where we are unable to exclude our liability by legislation, we, our officers, employees, agents and contractors will not be liable in any way to you or anyone else for any loss or damage, however it arises (whether in contract, tort including negligence, or otherwise) out of or in connection with your access and use of the Site.
- In the case of goods or services supplied or offered via the Site, HE Jobs’s liability for breach of a term (whether implied or otherwise) which cannot be excluded by legislation, is limited at our option to either, the supply of the goods or services (or the equivalent goods or services) again or the payment of the cost of having the goods or services supplied again.
- Our limitation of liability under these Terms applies to direct, indirect, consequential, special, punitive or other damages that you or others may suffer, as well as damages for loss of profit, business interruption or the loss of data or information, even if we are informed of their possibility.
- HE Jobs accepts no responsibility or liability for any errors in your advertisements and you must check your advertisements for errors as soon as they are placed on the Site.
- HE Jobs agrees to use reasonable efforts to publish advertisements in the shortest possible time.
- HE Jobs cannot and does not guarantee or warrant to the you that files available for downloading through the Site or delivered via electronic mail through the Site, or features and products available through the Site, will be free of infection or viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other code that manifest contaminating or destructive properties. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to the Site for the reconstruction of any lost data.
5. Changes to the Site
HE Jobs reserves the right at all times without the need to have to provide any notice to you, to alter the functionality and/or appearance of its products and services available from HE Jobs or the Site itself, including but not limited to advertisements on the Site and/or as they are represented on mobile communication devices. In doing so, we will endeavour to consider exceptionally detrimental consequences such alterations may cause you.
6. General Terms
- HE Jobs reserves the right to terminate your agreement with us if you post any advertisement (including Listings) or utilise any feature of the Site or HE Jobs Product in any way which is in breach of any of these Terms or the Product Terms.
- HE Jobs reserves the right to, in its absolute discretion (acting reasonably), reject, edit or remove any advertisement from the Site for any reason.
- Termination of our agreement with you as a result of you breaching any one or more of these Terms, will not end provisions of these Terms that are capable of surviving termination.
- Any clause within these Terms which is wholly or partially void or unenforceable is severed to the extent that it is void or unenforceable. The validity or enforceability of the remainder of these Terms is not affected.
- These Terms are governed by the laws of Victoria. Advertisers irrevocably and unconditionally submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Victoria, and waive any objection to legal action being brought in those Courts on the grounds of venue or inconvenient forum.